Monday, June 1, 2020

The Mountain



So I'm sure nobody cares what I have to say about the coronavirus. We all have our own opinions about it, and I'm a little out there in most of my opinions anyway; I ramble just so I don't get out of the practice.

But I'm thinking of making this into a different kind of blog - one where you get resources for various arguments about things on the mountain. For example, I'm interested in the thistle invasion. I'm home a lot, newly retired, and I could actually go out and do something about it. But I don't even find an online resource that will help me read about it and find out what it is, where it's from, etc.

So I'm thinking of building this up to be a place where that kind of thing can be found. It will be a slow, gradual process. I may need something better than a stark orange plain headline banner. But if I do, you'll be the first to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment